SSC CGL 2017: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has on June 16 released a notice regarding the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam 2017 regarding the extension of time to fill the application form. The Commission has extended the last date to June 19 when candidates should apply before 5 pm. The exam will be conducted in four stages — Tier -1, Tier- 2, Tier -3 and Tier – 4. Tier 1 exam will be held from August 1, 2017 to August 20, 2017.
According to the commission, some applicants have faced technical problems in the last two days while filling the form and hence has extended the last date. Read | SSC JE 2016: Paper 2 to be held on July 30, check details here
The SSC has also noted that candidates who have had their bank challans generated before 5 pm on June 19, can make the payment at designated branches of the State Bank of India (SBI) using these challans by June 21 2017. Read | SSC CGL 2017: Eligibility, fees, selection process and exam dates, click here
Steps to apply for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2017:
– Go to the official website for SSC (ssc.nic.in).
– Read through the SSC CGL notification and check your eligibility for the same.
– Click on the link to “Apply”.
– Select the link for “CGL”.
– Fill in the details in the fields provided.
– Submit the application and keep a copy for further reference.
The upper age limit for excise inspector, preventive officer and examiner will be 30 years. Read | How to prepare SSC CGL. Click here