The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for 103 Specialist Officers posts on contract basis. The last date to apply is December 12, 2016.
The bank will select candidates on the basis of their qualification, experience and interview round.
Vacancy details of SBI SO 2016
Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 posts
Relationship Manager: 55 posts
Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 1 post
Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 1 post
Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 2 posts
Compliance Officer: 1 post
Steps to apply for SBI SO recruitment 2016: The candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Visit the official website – statebankofindia.com or sbi.co.in
Pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
The candidates should have a scan photograph and signature.
Fill the application carefully
In case, the candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/she can save the data already entered.
When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
The candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Note: This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.