The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the marks of the Junior Associates (JA) (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA) in Clerical Cadre. Candidates can check their individual results by following the given steps.
The exam was conducted on June 25 and 26, 2016.
Steps to check the SBI Clerk JA and JAA marks 2016:
Log on to the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “CAREERS” link. A new page will open.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On the top left hand side of the page, you will see the yellow coloured tab labeled “Latest Announcements”
Click on the tab and a drop down menu will appear.
Select the heading “Final marks” from under the “Junior Associates (JA) (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA) in Clerical Cadre” heading.
You will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your details.
You can obtain your result either by roll number and date of birth or by registration number, date of birth. You will have to enter a captcha code as shown in the image box as well.
If you are not able to see the image code, refresh the page.
You marks will be available to you when you click on “Submit” after entering all your details.
Check your marks and save your result to your computer for future reference. You can take a print of your results as well.
For more recruitment news, click here