RRB NTPC exam 2016: The result of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC exam 2016 is likely to release by the third week of December. As per a senior official, the Board will take “15 more days” to declare the result.
This means, the stage II of the exam will be held next month, that is, January 2017.
Recently, the Thiruvananthapuram Board had declared the results of NTPC exam but withdrew it a day later. “Few of RRB’s websites run on private server including the Thiruvananthapuram Board. We are trying to bring all the Board’s websites on the NIC server. On November 17, we were testing the website and therefore temporarily uploaded the data. The final results are not out yet,” clarified the official.
However, when The Indian Express asked whether it will be further postponed to January, the official assured that the RRB NTPC results will be out this month itself. He also said that all zones will release the results on the same day.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
It’s been an year since the Railways had announced the Non Technical Popular Category recruitment notification to fill 18252 jobs for graduates.
Over 93 lakh candidates applied for the NTPC posts in the Indian railways, out of which, 56 lakh candidates were shortlisted. The exam was held in March and April while the answer keys and objection tracker were out in August.