The Railway Recruitment Board will release the NTPC recruitment examination results by the month-end. As per the official sources, the result is under process and is likely “to be declared by the end of October.” The Board has been releasing official notification for various stages of the examination on the regional sites of RRBs but till now, they have not published any official date of declaration.
As soon the results for stage 1 exam releases, the Board will notify about the second stage of the exam to be conducted for the successful candidates.
As many as 56 lakh candidates have appeared for the examination this year and therefore, the anxiety level is high.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
From the 93 lakh applicants who had registered for recruitment exam. The RRB had released a notification for the recruitment of 18,252 vacant posts in the non-technical section across various sections and departments of the Indian Railways under advertisement number: (CEN 03/2015).
Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703
Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645
Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC):127
Goods Guard: 7591
Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA):1205
Senior Clerk cum typist: 869
Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942
Transport Assistant: 166
Senior Time Keeper: 04
The exam was held in May-June this year and the answer keys were released in August. In December 2015, RRB had released a notification for the recruitment of 18,252 posts under(NTPC) in the Indian Railways.