The results of school lecturer competitive examination 2015 has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Besides Biology, RPSC has released marks of Chemistry, Commerce, Drawing, Economics, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Sociology, Rajasthani subjects. Candidates can check their results online by following the given steps.
What Else Is Making News?
The exam was conducted from July 17 to July 27, 2016.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Steps to check RPSC school lecturer exam 2015 result:
Log in to the official website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
On the homepage, under the ‘News and Events’ section, the result of all subjects is displayed
Click on the relevant link
A new page will open, where you can select the subject-wise result you wish to see.
Enter roll number, date of birth and enter captcha and press submit
The result will be displayed
Check and save the result for further reference
The RPSC is a government body for conducting recruitment exams for shortlisting candidates for various government departments and offices. Recently, the RPSC is reported to have selected over 21,000 candidates for various departments in the past one year.
Almost 13,000 persons have been appointed for the post of school lecturers by the state’s education department.
In addition to this, over 21,000 persons will be recruited for eight government departments in the coming months, while about 7,000 more will be recruited through the LDC clerk grade II re-exam 2013.
The RPSC has claimed that all public recruitment exams have been conducted according to the official time-table set for the recruitment drives. The RPSC has also promoted close to 7,000 officers in 543 departments as well.
For more news on RPSC, click here