Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the interview schedule for of candidates who qualified the RAS/ RTS 2013 main exam. The candidates have to appear for the interview on December 1 and 2. The main exam was held from November 15 to November 17, 2016. About 62 candidates will have to appear for the interview round. This is the last interview round that the Commission is conducting for RAS/ RTS 2013 exam.
The candidates can download the interview call letter from the official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The official interview time is from 9 am to 1:30 pm. The candidates have to bring all official documents along with admit card and photo ID card for the interview round.
The interview will be held to fill a total of 990 posts. The exam was held from April 9 to 12, 2015. In the main examination, 30,308,24,274 appeared and the interview rounds will be conducted for those who qualified the exam.
A formal letter will be send to the shortlisted candidates. Those who do not receive the letter can download from the Commission’s website.
Steps to check RPSC RAS/ RTS 2013 interview dates
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on the ‘Press note regarding RPSC RTS 2013 interview dates’
Read the press note carefully
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) organises recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the Rajasthan government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) and Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.