The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the admit cards for the Clerk Grade 2 Combined Computer Exam 2013 has been released. Candidates can download their admit cards from the main website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
According to the website, if applicants do now know their application ID, they can get it from the “Get Application Status” link available on the official website. Earlier, the Commission had notified that the admit card would release soon.
Steps to download the Rajasthan RPSC Lower Division Clerk grade II admit card:
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Log on to the official website of the Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Go to the download link on the right hand side of the page
Enter your application ID, date of birth and exam name. You can select your date of birth from the calendar which will be displayed from the calendar icon on the admit card download page.
Your admit card will be displayed when you click on “Submit”
The website states that the candidates are required to carry a photocopy of their admit cards as well as an original photo ID proof for entry. If the candidates are not carrying these, they will not be allowed entry in to the exam hall or venue.
Candidates should also note that they would not be allowed to carry any kind of electronic items, wrist watches, mobiles phones, etc., inside the exam hall. All such items are to be left outside the hall.
For more result information, click here