Rajasthan RSMSSB recruitment 2016: The Rajasthan Surbordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, and Ophthalmic Assistant Posts. The RSMSSB will begin the online application process from October 24. The process will end on November 24, 2016.
What Else Is Making News?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
There are four posts for which recruitment is open. They are as follows:
Assistant Radiographer: 1025 posts
Lab Technician: 1394 posts
Dental Technician: 42 posts
Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 posts
Total vacancies: 2639
Dates to note:
First date of online application process: 24th October 24, 2016
Last date to apply online: November 24, 2016
Last date to pay the application fee: November 24, 2016
Assistant Radiographer post: Class 12 in science stream (Biology or Mathematics or equivalent) with radiographer course.
Lab Technician post: Class 12 in science stream (Biology or Mathematics or equivalent) with diploma certificate in the medical lab technician stream.
Dental Technician post: Class 10 certificate or equivalent plus two years dental hygienist/dental mechanic certificate course.
Ophthalmic post: Class 12 in science stream (Biology, Physics or Chemistry)
Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 per month
The application fee for the general category and the non-creamy layer OBC/SBC is Rs 650.
The application fee for creamy layer OBC/SBC is Rs 450.
The application fee for ST/SC/PWD is Rs 350.
In order to apply for this post, candidates need to log on to the official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the “Recruitment Advertisement” on the left hand side near the bottom of the page.
A new page will open where the recruitment advertisement will be displayed.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment throughly before applying for the posts.
Once you are done, click on “Apply Online”
Fill in all the details and pay the fee
Cross-check all your details before clicking on the “submit” button and follow further instructions as specified.
For more recruitment notifications, click here