Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a notification stating that the re-exam of the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) exam is going to be held on October 23, 2013, the RPSC has declared on its official website. The admit cards for the RPSC LDC Grade 2 Combined Competitive re-exam 2016 have already been released. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The re-exam will be conducted in two sessions on October 23. The first sessions will be from 9.30 am to 12 pm while the second session will be from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Candidates are advised to download their admit cards as soon as possible and print out a copy. They are also advised to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam hall/venue/centre for easy identification.
Without the admit card, entry will not be allowed in the examination hall.
The official notification in the RPSC website also states that the candidates will not be permitted to carry wrist watches, mobiles phones, etc in the exam hall. If they do so, their paper will be cancelled. A watch will be made available to the candidates inside the exam room so that they can time themselves.
Steps to download the Rajasthan RPSC Lower Division Clerk grade II Comb. Comp. 2013 admit card:
Log on to the official website of the RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Go to the “download admit card” link on the right hand side of the page
Enter your application ID number, birth date and the name of your exam.
Your admit card will be available when you click on “Submit”
Download your admit card to your computer and take a print
For more news on education, click here