The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is likely to declare the result of the junior LDC clerk examination 2016 on its official website this week. The recruitment examination had been held on October 4 this year.
The Commission has conducted the exam successfully and the administration has processed more than 400 applications and has almost completed the checking of the OMR sheets, according to a news report in Rajasthan Patrika. The result is likely to be declared next week. The recruitment exam was held for more than 3,500 vacancies.
Steps to check the RPSC LDC clerk result:
Log on to the official website of the Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Go to the “News and Events” section on the right-hand side of the page. You will be able to see a notification there displaying that the result has been declared.
Click on the notification. A new page will open. Enter your roll number, date of birth, etc.
Your result will be displayed when you click on “Submit”
In other news, the RPSC has shortlisted more 21,000 candidates for various government departments in the state in the past one year. Almost 13,000 persons have been appointed for the post of school lecturers by the state’s education department.
In addition to this, over 21,000 persons will be recruited for eight government departments in the coming months, while about 7,000 more will be recruited through the LDC clerk grade II re-exam 2013.
The RPSC has claimed that all public recruitment exams have been conducted according to the official time-table set for the recruitment drives. The RPSC has also promoted close to 7,000 officers in 543 departments as well.
For more news on RPSC, click here