The results of the Patwari recruitment exams 2016 have been released by the Punjab Department of Revenue. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results online on the official website of the department and following the steps given below.
The total number of vacancies was 2,084. Out of these, 1,227 vacancies were for the Revenue Patwari post and 857 vacancies were for the Canal Patwari post.
Steps to check the Punjab Revenue Patwari recruitment exam 2016:
Log on to the official website of the Punjab Revenue Department, punjabrevenue.nic.in
On the home towards the left side will be a link saying “Recruitment of Patwaris”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Click on this link and you will be taken to a new page
On the new page, click on the notification titled “Complete Result of Patwari”
A new PDF page will open where the list of candidates will be displayed along with their registration numbers, date of birth, district, category and marks obtained.
Check your name in the list and save the file to your computer if necessary.
Await further instructions from the Revenue Department of Punjab in case you are selected.
Candidates should note that the PDF file may take a lot of time to open. Candidates are advised to wait patiently for the file open. Clicking on the file icon many times can cause the website to hand up.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of this written exam.
For more recruitment news, click here