In one of the largest recruitment examinations conducted in Kerala on a single day, over four lakh candidates today tried their luck to secure a job for about 500 vacancies in the government-run Beverages Corporation. The exam, conducted by the State Public Services Commission, was for the reported vacancies of Lower Division Clerk in the public sector company.
It was one of the largest examinations held by the agency on a single day, the PSC sources said.
Lakhs of applicants, including women and differently-abled, appeared for the examination in over 2,000 centres, arranged by the agency, across the state.
Educational institutions, including schools and colleges, irrespective of aided and unaided sectors, were turned into examination centres to accommodate the large number of applicants, they said.
“The exact figures of the candidates who appeared for the exam, would be available later,” PSC sources added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More