The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET), 2016. Interested candidates can register themselves for the post on the official website of BSE Odisha.
What Else Is Making News?
Dates to note:
Start of online application process: October 21, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last date to apply online: November 11, 2016 (till midnight)
Last date to deposit application fee: November 10, 2016 (till 10:45 pm) (Candidates can, however, fill in their fee detail information till the last date of applying online which is November 11, 2016, midnight, in case they are applying on the last date.)
Candidates can apply 25×7 through the official website of Board, bseodisha.ac.in
To apply for the post, candidates need to register on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and other rules and instructions before registration. Candidates should login only if they are eligible for the post.
The application fee can be made through net banking (online mode), ATM card (online mode) or through bank challan (offline mode).
The application form has four sections: personal information, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and declaration.
Before clicking on the “final submit” button, check whether you have entered all information correctly. If you want to make any corrections, click on “Edit”.
After the final submission, candidates are advised to take a print of the registration receipt and save it for future reference.
The Board has stated that it shall not be held accountable if the application is not submitted even if the fee is submitted. No application fee will be refunded.
For more recruitment information, click here