The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will release the admit card of the Odisha Civil Services preliminary exam 2016 tomorrow, November 18. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the OPSC by following the steps given below. The exam will be conducted on November 27.
Steps to download the Odisha OPSC Civil Services prelims admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of the OPSC, opsc.gov.in
On the main page under the “What’s New” section will be a notification titled Download Admit Card for OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016
Click on the notification and another page will open where you might be asked to enter your roll number and other details as required.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Your admit card will be available when you click on the “Submit” button after entering your details.
Check all your details on the admit card and download it to your computer.
All candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the examination venue, along with a valid ID proof and a passport sized photograph for easy identification and verification.
The OPSC had released a notification for the admit card of the scribes stating that those candidates who require a scribe have to furnish details of the scribe to the Commission for their admit cards such as name, date of birth, educational qualification, address, scanned copy of specimen signature and photograph. The last date for this submission was November 15, 2016.
The OPSC has also stated that those PWD candidates who are not using a scribe facility will not be given an extra 40 minutes of time to write their papers. They will have to write the exam in the same time period as general category candidates.
For more recruitment news, click here