The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Sales Tax Inspector. Interested candidates can apply online before November 23, 2016 through the official website of the Commission, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Steps to apply for the Maharashtra MPSC Sales Tax Inspector exam 2016:
Log on to the official website of the MPSC, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Go to “New User Registration” box displayed within a blue box on the top left hand side of the page.
You will be taken to a new page where you will be required to fill all your personal details.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
You will need to have a valid email ID and a mobile number to register. If you don’t have an email ID, make one.
Check for errors and click on “Create User”
When the registration process is complete, you will be able to apply for the post through the login option on the main page of the website
Candidates are advised to keep their login details safe with them as it will be required for any further communications with the commission.
Total vacancies: 181
Age limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years.
Pay scale: Candidates can expect a pay scale of anything between Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 depending upon their experience and qualifications.
City: The job is based in Mumbai.
Dates to note:
Candidates can start applying from November 3, 2016. The last date to apply is November 23, 2016.
Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the Commission mentioned below to check the detailed notification.
For more recruitment news, click here