Kerala PSC recruitment 2017: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has invited eligible candidates to fill for 117 posts in various categories. The eligible candidates can apply for posts in police constable, lower division clerk, forest driver, higher secondary school teacher, laboratory technical assistant.
Interested candidates have to submit and pay the application fees for the posts by June 14, 2017. To be eligible for these posts, candidates need to be at least 20 years of age and not older than 31 years. The aspirants should also have a graduate degree from any recognised university or institute. Read | Kerala government plans coaching centres for civil service aspirants, click here
Candidates will need to appear for a written test clearing which they will be called for interview rounds. Those who apply for drivers’ posts will need to appear for a driving test.
Steps to apply for Kerala PSC recruitment 2017:
– Go to the official website for the Commission (keralapsc.gov.in).
– Click on the “One Time Registration” tab.
– Register to the site.
– Login to the site after registration.
– Follow the instructions provided on the site to apply.
– Download and take a print out of your application form for further reference.