The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam 2016 has been postponed to January 8, 2017, an official notification has said. Earlier, the exam was going to be conducted on December 18 this year. The exam is conducted by the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC).
According to the information brochure available on the KARTET portal, the admit cards of the candidates who have registered for this exam were to be released on the website on November 28, 2016.
Steps to download the Karnataka TET admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of the Karnataka TET, schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Go to the KARTET or CAC tab
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Click on the admit card link
Enter your details such as roll number, registration number, date of birth etc., as required.
Your admit card will be made available when you click on the “Submit” button.
Download your admit card to your computer. Take a print as well.
Candidates should note that entry to the exam hall will not be allowed without the admit card. It is advisable that they carry a valid photo ID containing the address of the candidates to the exam hall as well.
Candidates can also log on to the CAC portal for KARTET, kartet1617.caconline.in, to download the complete information brochure for this examination.
Online applications for this recruitment drive could be submitted to online from October 14, 2016 to November 9, 2016. However, candidates had the option of paying the fee up to November 15.
The exam will have two papers. Paper I is in the morning from 9:30 am to 12 pm and paper II is in the afternoon from 2 pm to 4:30 pm.
For more recruitment news, click here