The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL), Mathura, has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineering Assistants. There are 100 vacancies with the IOCL for the post, the details of which are mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply online by following the rules and format given.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 34 vacancies
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power and Utility): 10 vacancies
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 22 vacancies
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 17 vacancies
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 11 vacancies
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety): 06 vacancies
Dates to note:
Last date to apply online: October 22, 2016
Candidates should be 18 to 26 years
How to apply:
Log on to the official website of the IOCL, iocl.com
Go to the application link
Fill in your particulars such as name, age, educational qualifications, after study work experience, category, as well as other details asked in the application form.
Before hitting the “Submit” button, check whether you have submitted all details correctly.
When you click on “Submit” the website will generate a registration number for you.
You will then need to log on to a registration portal with your registration number where you will be required to pay the fee (if applicable for your category).
At the registration portal, pay the application fee through net banking, debit card or credit. Candidates should note that bank transactions charges will have to be borne by them.
After all formalities are done, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours after which you need to follow the instructions in the email and log on to the portal again to complete your registration for which you need to upload a scanned copy of your signatures and a photograph.
For more recruitment notices, click here