The Indian Navy has called for the recruitment of 43 short service commission officers and permanent commission officers “in the education branch for the course commencing July 2018”. Candidates who wish to apply for the same can do so from the official website (joinindiannavy.gov.in).
The posts fall under the departments of education, logistics, law and information Technology (IT) and the last date to apply for the same is on October 20, 2017. Those who are selected will be “inducted as officer in the rank of sub lieutanant” and will have to go through a training of 22 weeks, beginning on June 18.
Permanent commissioner (education)- 20
Short service commission (logistics)- 6
Short service commission (IT)- 15
Short service commission (law)- 2
– Candidates for education, logistics and IT should have their birth date after July 2, 1993.
– Candidates for law should have their birth dates after July 2, 1991.
– The lower age cap is July 1, 1996 for law, 1997 for education and 1999 for IT and logistics.
– Candidates should have the required educational qualifications for the post.
– Only male candidates may apply to current posts under the education and IT departments.
Sub lieutenant- Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,10,700
Lieutenent- Rs 61,300 – Rs 1,20,900
Lieutenent Cdr- Rs 69,400 – Rs 1,36,900
Commander- Rs 1,21,200 – Rs 2,12,400
Steps to apply for Indian Navy officer recruitment 2017:
– Go to the official website of the navy as mentioned above.
– Click on the tab provided on the main page to apply online.
– Create an account to the site.
– Enter your details and apply for the post you prefer.
– Submit your application form and save a copy for further reference.