Indian Army has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to fill Officer and Havildar (Education) posts. Interested candidates can submit their applications at the official portal — joinindianarmy.nic.in. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
The online registration will be closed on November 29, 2016 at 5 pm.
To sit for the written test, the candidate has to first clear the screening and medically fitness test. The examination will be conducted on April 30, 2017 and will comprise of two papers as follows:-
(i) Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates.
This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English.
(ii) PAPER-II (Science Stream) (maximum marks – 50): This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from physics, chemistry, computer science, biology and mathematics.
(iii) PAPER-II (Arts Stream) (maximum marks – 50): This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from history, geography, political science, economics and mathematics.
(iv) Marking system: All answers will be marked on the OMR sheet.
Steps to apply for Indian Army recruitment 2016
Visit the official website mentioned above
On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online’ in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured)
Fill the online registration form
After filling the details, your profile will open
Click on ‘Apply Online’
Click on the Button to apply and details filled in during registration
will come as prefilled.
Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details and so on.
After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
On submitting you will receive a roll number.
The candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates can take the print out of the details any time.
Note: The applicants are advised to regularly check their profile on army website and their e-mail box for alerts and admit card.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More