IDBI recruitment 2016: The IDBI Bank has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A. The Bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to train aspirants for the job.
Under the MoU, candidates will be able to undergo a one year PG Diploma in Banking and Finance. This will include nine months of classroom training and three months of internship experience at IDBI branches. Candidates will be awarded the post after they successfully complete the course.
“The recruitment is being carried out for admission to the Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. The appointment of candidates in IDBI Bank as Assistant Managers is subject to their successfully completing the PGDBF course and fulfilment of other eligibility criteria of age and educational qualification,” the official statement by the bank says.
Maximum age limit: 28 years (age cut off would be calculated as on October 1, 2016)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Start of online application process: November 25, 2016
Last date to register online: December 9, 2016
Date of online exam (tentative): February 3, 2017
Total vacancies: 1,000
Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 150
Fee for all other candidates: Rs 700
How to apply:
Before applying, make sure you have scanned photocopies of all documents required as well as your photograph and signature. You should have a valid email ID and mobile number.
To apply, candidates can log on to the official website of the Bank, idbi.com.
Go to the “careers” section from the top of the page
Go to the “Current Openings” section from the left hand side of the page
Under the “Recruitment Notification for admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2016-17” heading, click on the “Detailed Advertisement” link
Read the document carefully before applying.
Once you are through, click on the “Online application for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2016-17” link below the detailed advertisement link
Register yourself or login with your ID. Complete the formalities and pay the fee
Do not forget to take a print of your completed application form for future reference.
For more recruitment news, click here