IBPS has released a notification for SO (Specialist Officer) recruitment 2017 (CRP SPL-VI). The exam will be held to fill over 4,000 posts in the cadre.
About 20 banks are participating in the common recruitment process undertaken by the IBPS. While the exam will be conducted by IBPS, interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the nodal bank in each state/ UT.
IBPS SO 2017 Jobs:Post details
1) I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4) Law Officer (Scale I)
5) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6) Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Online registration and payment starts: November 16 to December 2
Download of call letter for examination: Post January 16, 2017
Online Examination (tentative dates): January 28 and 29, 2017
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 16, 2017
Download of call letters for interview: February 24, 2017
Interview round: March
Provisional Allotment: On or after April 1, 2017
Age: A candidate must be born not earlier than November 2, 1986 and not later than November 1, 1996, that is, The age should be between 20 to 30 years.
Educational qualifications for IBPS SO 2017
1) I.T. Officer (Scale-I): Four year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer
Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation.
Post Graduate degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
2) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4) Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and full-time Post Graduate degree or full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6) Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialisation in Marketing
For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App now