IBPS RRB results 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the scores of the RRB CWE V officer scale 1 exam. The Institute has already declared the results on the official website – ibps.in. IBPS conducted the written exam in November and December. There are 5539 posts for officer scale 1. The results will remain available till November 22, that is, today.
The main examination is expected to be conducted on December 11, 2016. The marks obtained in the main examination will be considered for shortlisting for interviews and final merit listing.
Steps to check IBPS RRB CWE V score card 2016
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the homepage, click on IBPS RRB CWE V score card 2016
flashing across the screen on top of the main page.
You will be directed to a new page.
Enter your registration number, password, and a captcha code as shown in the image.
Your scores will be available when you click on “Login”
The candidates can check scores of the preliminary examination by following procedure:
(i) Number of questions answered correctly in each objective test after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
(ii) The corrected scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the equated scores.
(iii) Final scores in each test are rounded off to up to two digits after the decimal point.
The cutoffs were applied in two stages — on scores in individual tests and on total score.
For the total online preliminary examination score = Scores obtained in reasoning + quantitative aptitude