The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the result of the probationary officer (PO) preliminary recruitment exam 2016 sometime this month. According to the official declaration by the IBPS on its website, the Institute states that the result of the IBPS PO prelims exam as well as the admit card for the mains exam will be released in November, 2016.
The IBPS PO prelims exam 2016 was conducted via the online method on October 16, 20 and 23, 2016. The IBPS PO mains examination 2016 is scheduled for November 20, 2016. The result of the mains exam will be declared in December 2016, while the interview call letters will be available for download in January 2017. The candidates will be given provisional allotment in April next year, the official advertisement states.
Steps to check the IBPS PO prelims result 2016:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the main page, there will be declaration saying “Click here to IBPS Probationary Prelims Exam Result 2016”
Click on the link and you will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your details such as registration number, password (which might be your date of birth or as specified by IBPS), and an image code
Your result will be displayed when you click on “Submit” after entering your details.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The IBPS holds recruitment exams on an annual basis in partnership with a number of public sector banks for many posts such as probationary officer, clerk or management trainee, among others.
For more news on recruitments, click here