The Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct the first session of the CWE PO/MT VI preliminary recruitment exam on Sunday, October 16, 2016. The IBPS has released a list of instructions for the candidates which are listed below.
Exam dates: October 16, 22, 23 and 27.
Exam timings: The exam may be conducted in multiple shifts. Candidates need to note down their exam shift timings and dates before-hand in order to avoid confusion and last minute rush. The IBPS states that the exam will take place in four sessions on some of the days. Details of the venue, roll number and session timings will specified on the admit card of the candidates itself.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
IBPS has declared that candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam enter 30 minutes after the reporting time.
Call letter: After candidates receive the call letter, they have to check their names on the call letter. Any mismatch in the two documents will not be tolerated and may lead to the candidate’s exam being cancelled. If this happens, you will not allowed to write your exam.
Verify the date and time of your exam on the call letter.
ID proofs: Candidates can carry the following ID proofs to the exam hall: Voter ID, passport, PAN card or aadhaar card as mentioned in the call letter.
Documents required: Candidates need to carry their photograph, mentioned document, call letter and other documents as specified in the call letter. Candidates should note that the ration card will not accepted as a document.
In case your name has been changed either due to marriage or due to other reasons, you need to carry with you a marriage certificate or document signed by a gazetted officer with you to the exam centre along with the other documents.
For more recruitment and vacancy related information, click here