IBPS Clerk exam 2016: The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the clerk prelims examination scheduled to be held on November 26 and 27, and December 3 and 4, 2016. The candidates can download the admit cards till December 4 from the official website – ibps.in.
As per initial reports, overall the level of the paper was easy to moderate.
The preliminary examination consists of objective tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of one hour consisting of three sections as follows :
English language: In this paper, 30 questions will be asked for 30 marks. The candidates have found the level of English moderate with 10 questions asked each in comprehension, spotting errors and close test.
Quantitative aptitude: In this, 30 questions will be asked for 35 marks. The candidates have found it moderate.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reasoning ability: In this, 35 questions will be asked for 35 marks. The paper was easy to moderate, five questions were asked in both number series and data interpretation.
The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test. The candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests. The total marks will considered to be shortlisted for the main examination.
The cutoffs will be decided on the number of vacancies available and candidates will be shortlisted for main examination. However, decision of IBPS in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Steps to download the IBPS Clerk admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of the IBPS, ibps.in
On the home page, “Click here to download your prelims Examination Call Letter for CWE Clerk VI” in a floating link going from the right of the screen to the left
When you click on this notification, a new page will open where you have to enter your registration number or roll number, date of birth or password as well as a captcha code as shown in the image box.
If you are unable to see the image in the box, refresh the page.
Your admit card will be available for download when you click on “submit” after entering your details.
Download your admit card to your computer and take a print. Remember to carry your admit cards to the examination hall