Over 4000 posts of different categories would be filled in government elementary schools soon to meet the shortage of teachers and other staff, a senior official said on December 1. The recruitment would be made through batch-wise appointments and direct appointment and the staff crunch faced by the department would be eased, Director Elementary Education Manmohan Sharma said here.
He said that there was vast network of about 16,000 government schools in the state but in spite of this, the students were shifting from government to private schools, even in rural areas.
Stressing the need for quality education, Sharma said all out efforts were being made by the government to improve the quality of education. “Teachers are being exposed to new techniques and innovation and continuous evaluation system has been introduced to gauge the learning levels,” he said.
In order to bring the weak students on par with meritorious students, initiatives like ‘Prerna and Prayas’ have been taken and instructions have been issued to the teachers to conduct separate classes for weak students and pay more attention to them to improve the learning levels, the Director added.
The teachers have also been instructed to prepare specific strategies for weak students to make teaching interesting to motivate the students towards studies.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched