HCL executive recruitment 2016: The Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for various managerial posts. The last date to apply is November 30, 2016. Interested persons may apply online through the official website of the company.
Watch What Else Is Making News?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Start of online application system: November 1, 2016
Last date to apply online: November 30, 2016
For general and OBC candidates: Rs 1,000
SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500
Vacancies for Assistant Manager (E-1): 68
Pay scale: 16,400-3%-40,500
Vacancies for Deputy Manager (E-2): 54
Pay scale: 20,600-3%-46,500
Vacancies for Manager (E-3): 18
Pay scale: 24,900-3%-50,500
Vacancies for Senior Manager (E-4): 5
Pay scale: 29,100-3%-54,500
Vacancies for Chief Manager (E-5): 3
Pay scale: 36,600-3%-62,000
Vacancies for Deputy General Manager (E-7): 5
Pay scale: 19,500-450-25,350
Candidates for posts with code E-1 to e-4 will be shortlisted through a written test and a personal interview round. For the E-5 and above posts, selection will be based on a personal interview round for those candidates whose resumes have been shortlisted by HCL.
How to apply:
In order to apply for the posts, candidates are required to first read in detail and understand the “How to fill the online application form” document available on the HCL website, hindustancopper.com.
After reading the instructions, go to the online form, fill in your details and upload your passport sized colour photograph (less than 300 KB) and scan of signature (less than 50 KB) in .jpg format.
After you are done filling in all details and uploading above-mentioned signature and photo, cross check all details and submit your form. Take a print of the computer generated online application and the acknowledgement slip for reference.
For details on how to use to this printout at the time of the interview, please refer to the advertisement on the official website, which is listed under “HCL Executive Recruitment – 2016” under the tab “Corporate Announcements” on the main page of the website address mentioned above.
For recruitments and vacancies, click here