Gail (India) Ltd has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for myriad posts. The recruitment process is open to Indian nationals only. Interested persons can apply online through the official website of the company, gailonline.com.
Watch What Else Is Making News?
Total number of vacancies: 233
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Candidates are required to refer to the detailed advertisement on the GAIL website for the application charges specific for the post they want to apply for. The user manual for the payment of the application fee is available at careers.gail.co.in.
All SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Start of application process: October 6, 2016 (from 11 am)
Last date to apply online: November 5, 2016 (up to 6 pm)
How to apply:
Candidates must note that they can apply online only. No other method of application will be accepted. Also, candidates can apply for one post only.
Before starting the application process, candidates are advised to read the detailed instructions for the application process. While applying, candidates should keep ready their valid email ID and mobile number, SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India, and scanned copy of self-attested recent passport sized photograph against a white background in a file which is not more than 50 KB in size.
After you have submitted the online application, take a print of the application form which will be generated by the website. This form will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are required to sign the form and save it for reference purposes.
For more information on recruitments, click here