Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has invited eligible candidates to apply for 326 stenographer posts. The Commission has notified that the candidates can apply on or before November 9, 2016.
Watch what else is in news
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Educational qualification: The candidates should have passed Class 12 or Intermediates exam and should have an experience in stenography and computer typist. Also, a basic knowledge in MS Word is important.
Age limit: The mimimum age should be between 18 to 37 years. There is age relaxation for OBC Category candidates (40 years), SC/ST (42 years).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
Pay scale: The salary for the stenographer posts is Rs. 5200-20200 and the grade pay is Rs 2400
The written exam will be on general knowledge (50 questions). About 50 questions will be asked in general science and mathematics, and also on subjects like comprehension/ logic/ reasoning/ mental ability.
Steps to apply for BSSC recruitment 2016
Visit the BSSC’s official website – bssc.bih.nic.in
On the homepage, under the notification section click on ‘BSSC recruitment 2016’
Read the BSSC Steno official advertisement carefully
Open the BSSC Stenographer Online Application form.
Enter required information in the BSSC Steno application
Upload latest pass size photo and signature
The applicant has to send their application in the prescribed format along with fee of Rs 250
Download the submitted application and save it for reference.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission does the recruitment for various posts under the Bihar Government.