Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) posts. The last date for the registration is November 29, 2016.
JMG Scale 1: 66 posts
MMG Scale 2: 676 posts
MMG Scale 3: 256 posts
SMG Scale 4: 41 posts
Application fee: The applicants belonging to general/ OBC should pay Rs 600 and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates the fee is Rs 100.
Steps to apply for Bank of Baroda SO recruitment 2016:
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
Fill all the details like your name, qualifications in the provided fields.
Click on submit button.
Pay the application fee.
Download/ take a printout for further reference.
The selection process will comprise of online written test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Fire and Planning, followed by GD/interview of the shortlisted candidates.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
For the posts in Scale II, Scale III and Scale IV applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online written test also.
The bank may consider conducting of psychometric test / group discussion for different scales.
Exam pattern: The online test will be of two hours and 200 questions will be asked.
1) Reasoning: A total of 50 questions will be asked for 50 marks
2) English language: A total of 50 questions will be asked for 25 marks
3) Quantitative aptitude: A total of 50 questions will be asked for 50 marks
4) Professional Knowledge: A total of 50 questions will be asked for 75 marks
Note: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests — one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
To know eligibility criteria, check the official notification