BOB PO Call Letter 2016: Bank of Baroda has released the interview call letters for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) posts. The group discussion and interviews will be held in November 2016. The Bank had conducted the written examination on September 25, 2016 and the results of the same were also declared. The qualified candidates can download BOB PO interview call letter from the official website.
The last date to download the call letter is November 12, 2016. The candidates need to carry all relevant documents needed at the time of interview.
Steps to download BOB PO Call Letter 2016:
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on BOB PO Interview Call Letter 2016.
A new page will open
Enter your registration number, date of birth and the image displayed below in the provided fields.
Click on submit button.
The call letter will appear on the screen.
Download/ Take a printout and carry to the exam.
A three months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of on the job training will have to be carried out at a Bank of Baroda branch. Post completion, the candidate will receive a post graduate diploma in banking and finance by the Manipal University.
In the Mains exam pattern, objective and descriptive questions will be asked. After qualifying the prelim, there will psychometric assessment, group discussion and personal interview round.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Read: Preparing for job interview? Here’s a quick guide on how to crack it
In the descriptive paper, writing skill in English was tested. The descriptive paper of only those candidates were assessed who secured a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
For every wrong answers in objective test, negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) were deducted.