The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) results. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the APSET by following the instructions given below. The exam had been held on September 11 this year. The exam was held at six exam venues in Andhra Pradesh.
The paper was held for a total of 31 subjects. The APSET has also released the cut-off percentage for the exam which has been given category-wise and paper-wise for the convenience of the students. There were three papers in total.
The recruitment exam was held to shortlist eligible candidates for the posts of Lectureship/Assistant Professorship in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The number was candidates who had applied for the exam was 56,453, out of which, 44,576 appeared to write the exam.
Steps to check the Andhra Pradesh APSET 2016 results:
Log on to the official website of the APSET, apset.net.in
On top of the main page will be a notification saying “Click here to view APSET 2016 result” with the label “New”
You will be taken to a new page where you have to click on the link “Click here to view result”
A new page will open with the roll numbers of those candidates who have successfully passed the exam.
Check your roll number and the cut-off marks.
You may save a copy of the list to your computer for future reference and information
For more news on results, click here