AP Police Constable Results 2016: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) has declared the result of AP Police constable prelims exam 2016. The Board had conducted the exam on November 6. The candidates can check the results on the official website — recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The exam was organised at 792 venues across 27 towns.
In the prelims exam, 3,86472 candidates had appeared, out of which 1,16,127 candidates have been shortlisted for physical test examination 2016.
About 104575 male candidates have qualified the exam while 11552 female aspirants have passed the first level of AP Police Constable exam 2016.
Earlier, APSLPRB released a notification for the recruitment of 4,548 posts for SCT Police constable (Civil) (Men & Women). It includes 3,216 posts of Police Constable (Civil), 1,067 posts of Police Constable (AR), 240 Warder (Male) and 25 posts for Warder (Female).
Steps to check AP Police Constable Results 2016:
Visit the official website
On the homepage, click on ‘AP Police Constable Results 2016’
A new page will open displaying results
Download and take a printout for further reference.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet