The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad, has released a new notification for its Group 2 recruitment drive (general recruitment). Interested candidates can apply though the official website of the Commission before December 10, 2016 by following the steps given here.
Executive posts: 442
Non executive posts: 540
total vacancies: 982
Dates to note:
Start of online application process: November 11, 2016
Last date of online application process: December 12, 2016 (till 11:59 pm)
Date of online examination (FN & AN): May 20, 2017
Date of online examination (FN): May 21, 2017
In case the number of application exceed 25,000, the exam will be held in offline mode on February 26, 2017.
How to apply:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Log on to the official website of the Commission, psc.ap.gov.in
Before applying, register yourself on the website by making an account through the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR).
Candidates need to have a valid email ID and mobile number to register.
After registration, log in again and fill the form.
Pay the application fee and take a print of the receipt and/pr the application form.
Total application fee: Rs 330 (including Rs 250 application fee and Rs 80 examination fee)
The SC, ST, BC, PH and ex-service men categories, along with a few other categories, are exempt from paying the application fee.
Candidates can pay the fee online only through credit/debit card or net banking facility. No IPOs or demand drafts will be accepted. Once paid, the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The recruitment exam will be held in all districts of Andhra Pradesh as well as Hyderabad. Applicants can choose the city of their preference with a choice of three cities.
For more recruitment news, click here