A 25-year-old woman was killed on Sunday allegedly when her neighbour opened fire following a dispute over construction of a septic tank in front of her house in Khakreru area, Fatehpur.
Hansraj Singh entered into an argument with his neighbour Dara Singh over construction of a septic tank on Sunday evening, said Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar Singh.
Dara opened fire with a country-made firearm and the bullet hit Hansraj’s wife Neelam Devi and she died on the spot, the officer said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The SP said that when the local police reached the spot, the agitated villagers snatched their weapons and held them captive.
Later, the SP reached the spot and pacified the agitated villagers.
In the wake of prevailing tension, heavy police force has been deployed and raids are being conducted to arrest the accused.