A 25-year-old woman was killed on Sunday allegedly when her neighbour opened fire following a dispute over construction of a septic tank in front of her house in Khakreru area, Fatehpur.
Hansraj Singh entered into an argument with his neighbour Dara Singh over construction of a septic tank on Sunday evening, said Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar Singh.
Dara opened fire with a country-made firearm and the bullet hit Hansraj’s wife Neelam Devi and she died on the spot, the officer said.
The SP said that when the local police reached the spot, the agitated villagers snatched their weapons and held them captive.
Later, the SP reached the spot and pacified the agitated villagers.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the wake of prevailing tension, heavy police force has been deployed and raids are being conducted to arrest the accused.