The medical examination of the 20-year-old former madrasa teacher, who has alleged that she was abducted, gangraped and forcibly converted to Islam, has found that she had been operated for ectopic pregnancy — a complication arising out of the foetus growing outside the uterus — last month, according to the police.
The woman, who was a part-time teacher at a madrasa in Sarawa village of Meerut’s Kharkhoda police station area, had alleged that she was operated in a Muzaffarnagar hospital on July 23. She had marks of stitches on her stomach.
DGP A L Banerjee said the medical examination found that a surgery was performed on the girl for ectopic pregnancy. “The girl’s statement under CrPC 164 has been recorded before a magistrate and police will probe the case on the basis of that statement,” Banerjee told The Indian Express.
In Lucknow, secretary (home) Kamal Saksena and IG (Law and Order) Amrendra Sengar, said the medical examination has not stated anything about sexual assault.
DIG, Meerut Range, K Satyanarayan also confirmed the medical examination’s finding but said that no organs of her body have been found missing.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The DIG also said that police have found an affidavit about the woman’s religious conversion, which was performed by a maulvi from Hapur. The woman has alleged that she was forced to sign the affidavit, dated July 30. “We have taken the maulvi, who performed the conversion, into custody. He says the woman got converted voluntarily,” Satyanarayan said, adding that they were further probing the allegation.
According to police, the woman’s allegation that other Hindu women were also abducted and kept at a madrasa in Muzaffarnagar has not been found true. \”Police visited the madarasa in Muzaffarnagar but no Hindu women were found there. Police are investigating it but her allegation about others being kept captive at madrasa has not been found true,” the DIG said.
Muzaffarnagar SSP HN Singh also said the police did not find any Hindu women in the madarasa.
Police have already arrested three persons — Sarawa village pradhan Nawab; Samar, the wife of main accused Sataullah; and Nishat, the woman’s friend, who allegedly got the complainant in touch with the main accused.