A local court rejected the bail plea of an accused in the Kutba killing case that took place during the riots in the district in 2013.
Additional District and Sessions Judge, Jitender Kumar on Wednesday rejected the bail plea of accused Jogender Kumar. According to prosecution, eight persons, including a woman, were killed and their houses were burnt during riots in Kutba village under Shahpur Police Station in the district on September 8, 2013.
A case was registered against 110 people in connection with the case and three persons were arrested. Special Investigation Team had identified 49 accused and filed charge sheets on the three arrested while the remaining 46 are absconding. In another case, District and Sessions Judge Vijay Luxmi has rejected bail plea of one Mangey Ram in connection with a triple murder case.
Three youths were lynched to death by rioters at Mohammadpur Raisingh village in the district on October 30, 2013.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
A case was registered against 15 people in connection with the case.