A local court rejected the bail plea of an accused in the Kutba killing case that took place during the riots in the district in 2013.
Additional District and Sessions Judge, Jitender Kumar on Wednesday rejected the bail plea of accused Jogender Kumar. According to prosecution, eight persons, including a woman, were killed and their houses were burnt during riots in Kutba village under Shahpur Police Station in the district on September 8, 2013.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A case was registered against 110 people in connection with the case and three persons were arrested. Special Investigation Team had identified 49 accused and filed charge sheets on the three arrested while the remaining 46 are absconding. In another case, District and Sessions Judge Vijay Luxmi has rejected bail plea of one Mangey Ram in connection with a triple murder case.
Three youths were lynched to death by rioters at Mohammadpur Raisingh village in the district on October 30, 2013.
A case was registered against 15 people in connection with the case.