Accusing the Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh and the state police of “trying to shield someone” in the murder case of a 35-year-old widow in Mohanlalganj here, BSP on Saturday demanded a CBI investigation of the incident.
“The police theory on the rape and murder of the young woman is totally fake and concocted as it has failed to go into the details of the case. It appears that the government and police are trying to shield someone,” senior BSP leader and former minister R K Chaudhary said here.
“There are several loopholes even in the post-mortem report which shows that the woman had both her kidneys, whereas actually she had donated one to her ailing husband,” Chaudhary said, adding that it was required to be investigated if there was any kidney-selling racket active.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Chaudhary said his party has taken a serious view of the incident as well as other criminal incidents in the state and would soon meet Governor Ram Naik and submit a memorandum to demand CBI inquiry in the case, besides reiterating its demand for dismissal of the state government.
The woman from Deoria district was found brutally murdered on the night of July 16 after she resisted rape bid, according to police.
Guard of a private security firm, Ram Sewak Yadav (38), was arrested for the crime on July 20.