Accusing the Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh and the state police of “trying to shield someone” in the murder case of a 35-year-old widow in Mohanlalganj here, BSP on Saturday demanded a CBI investigation of the incident.
“The police theory on the rape and murder of the young woman is totally fake and concocted as it has failed to go into the details of the case. It appears that the government and police are trying to shield someone,” senior BSP leader and former minister R K Chaudhary said here.
“There are several loopholes even in the post-mortem report which shows that the woman had both her kidneys, whereas actually she had donated one to her ailing husband,” Chaudhary said, adding that it was required to be investigated if there was any kidney-selling racket active.
Chaudhary said his party has taken a serious view of the incident as well as other criminal incidents in the state and would soon meet Governor Ram Naik and submit a memorandum to demand CBI inquiry in the case, besides reiterating its demand for dismissal of the state government.
The woman from Deoria district was found brutally murdered on the night of July 16 after she resisted rape bid, according to police.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Guard of a private security firm, Ram Sewak Yadav (38), was arrested for the crime on July 20.