Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Sunday indirectly took aim at the Hindu outfit RSS for the clashes in the state, saying plans to “jeopardise” the peace in UP was being done in Nagpur, the outfit’s headquarters.
“It is Nagpur where research work to jeopardise the commendable existence and pro-people policies of the Samajwadi Party rule in UP is being done,” Khan said addressing mediapersons.
Besides blaming the RSS for the clashes in the state, the state Minorities Welfare Minister also made allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the issue.
Azam, however, warned people of the state to exercise maximum restraint and tolerance in the interest of UP’s “tehzeeb (culture)” so that its progress is not be hampered.
On the demonstrations by Shia communities in Lucknow, he warned that anyone attempting to take law in their own hands shall be dealt with firmly.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest