Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Sunday indirectly took aim at the Hindu outfit RSS for the clashes in the state, saying plans to “jeopardise” the peace in UP was being done in Nagpur, the outfit’s headquarters.
“It is Nagpur where research work to jeopardise the commendable existence and pro-people policies of the Samajwadi Party rule in UP is being done,” Khan said addressing mediapersons.
Besides blaming the RSS for the clashes in the state, the state Minorities Welfare Minister also made allegations against Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the issue.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Azam, however, warned people of the state to exercise maximum restraint and tolerance in the interest of UP’s “tehzeeb (culture)” so that its progress is not be hampered.
On the demonstrations by Shia communities in Lucknow, he warned that anyone attempting to take law in their own hands shall be dealt with firmly.