“Arvind Kejriwal will be in Uttar Pradesh for Lok Sabha poll campaign from March 1-3 and undertake the Jhadu Chalao Yatra,” said party leader and Political Affairs Committee (PAC) member Sanjay Singh.
The rally will start on March 1 from party office in Kaushambi and proceed to Ghaziabad, Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Amroha, Moradabad, Rampur, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur and Hardoi.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On March two, the road rally will start from Hardoi and proceed to Unnao and reach Kanpur where Kejriwal will address a rally. In Kanpur, he will also meet leaders from business community and social organisations.
On March 3, the road rally will head to Delhi covering Auraiya, Etawah, Firozabad, Agra, Mathura and Palwal.
“This will cover over 15 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh,” Singh added. AAP has over 3.5 lakh of volunteers and members in Uttar Pradesh and has high hopes pinned on the state, especially the area covering the NCR region.
The party has already fielded Kumar Vishwas against Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi in Amethi while there is talk of party leader Shazia Imli contesting against Congress President Sonia Gandhi in Rae Bareli.
The party may also field Adarsh Shastri from Luknow, sources said.