14 people taken ill after eating road side food during fair

14 people complained of vomiting and 10 were admitted to community health centre.

Written by PTI | Barabanki | Published:April 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Fourteen people were taken ill after consuming edibles from a road side vendor during a fair in Bandosarai area,police said here today.

Some residents from Meerpur village consumed edibles during the fair at a temple in Amra Katehara village last night,they said. Later 14 people complained of vomiting and nausea after which 10 were admitted to community health centre,police said. The victims suffered from food poisoning,CHC incharge Virendra Maurya said,adding their condition is now stable.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App

    Express Adda