Three arrested for hacking debit, credit cards

"They used to hack the Indian and foreign credit and debit cards. After hacking cards, they used to transfer the amount, using vulnerable sites, to their associates in form of Bitcoins, dollars etc," the spokesman said.

By: PTI | Chandigarh | Published: June 14, 2017 9:50 pm
debit card hacking, credit card hacking, india news, indian express news A laptop and four mobile phones were recovered from their possession. (Representational Image)

Three persons were arrested on Wednesday for allegedly hacking credit and debit cards issued by Indian as well as foreign banks and transferring the amount to their associates account in the form of Bitcoins, dollars, police said. The three were arrested while they were executing live transactions, they said, adding a laptop and four mobile phones were recovered from their possession.

Acting on a tip-off that a gang of hackers was operating from India as well abroad, Cyber Cell Inspector Harinder Singh, along with his team and an IT expert Rajesh Rana, raided a hotel located at Sector-35 here where the three accused–Ankur Sharma, Rajesh Sharma and Pawan Singh–were allegedly executing live transactions, a police spokesperson said.

“They used to hack the Indian and foreign credit and debit cards. After hacking cards, they used to transfer the amount, using vulnerable sites, to their associates in form of Bitcoins, dollars etc,” the spokesman said.

A laptop and four mobile phones were recovered from their possession.

“Very important data has been procured from these devices, which can lead to some more arrests and can unearth big nexus. Further investigation is under progress,” he added.

A case under the relevant sections of the IT Act and the IPC has been registered against them.

1. don peter
    Jan 8, 2018 at 8:49 am
    I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via (wesleymarkhackers ). I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000. Wesley mark Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he ALSO GIVE LOAN AT THE RATE OF 2 . get yours from wesley mark Hackers today! Just send an email to (wesleymarkhackers ) or watsapp 16315383658
    (0)(0)
    1. katey nani
      Dec 27, 2017 at 6:23 am
      Just want to share little of my testimony how i also got the hacked ATM CARD which can withdraw up to $2000 usd each day on any ATM Machine boot all around the world. this card is real and legit it work so perfectly for me. the blank ATM Card have help so many people aroud the world you can reach them for one of this card and your life will change contact email on atmmachinehackes
      (0)(0)
        Robert Walter
        Sep 20, 2017 at 12:34 pm
        I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids, i found it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids. My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a blank ATM card from Mcgregor Kelvins so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM card can withdraw up to 10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and living big with this blank ATM card. Are you poor and need help then contact Mcgregor Kelvins via email: ( bestamericaatm )
        (0)(0)
          morgan
          Sep 19, 2017 at 2:29 am
          I lost my job a couple of months ago and I had just a few hundred bucks to my name. I was searching for ways to make money real fast and i bumped into this page from google. At first I was upset but I gave it a try anyways. I ordered for a $10,000 blank atm card and I got my card delivered here in CA. I was curious so I got up and went quickly to the atm and to my surprise I was able to withdraw $2500 that day. My card stopped working after a couple of days but I managed to withdraw $8500 in total. Thank you so much, I will order a bigger amount.here is the contact info.to reach the Engineer: carlosmorganbriel
          (0)(0)
            Robert Walter
            Sep 20, 2017 at 12:35 pm
            (0)(0)
            morgan
            Sep 19, 2017 at 2:28 am
            ATM hacking is no longer a news or a new trend. With the advancement in ATM devices like diebold atm, defcon atm and wincor nixdorf atm, it is not really easy to cheat an ATM machine. Though there are certain tutorial, tricks and techniques online about atm hacking but none of them actually works. The real atm ATM hackers won’t share their trick with you. FALSE STORIES ABOUT ATM HACKING Like I said earlier, there are lots of write ups online about atm hacking but most of them are out of context. They don’t exist and will never work. Here are few: ATM HACKING USING CANDLE WAX Someone on tor network told me he downloaded a pdf file about atm hacking and atm security passwords. I asked if it worked for him and he said No. The atm candle wax trick is actually implemented with cards that uses chip by covering the chip or gold panel on the card. This is awkward and doesn’t work . HACKING ATM WITH USB There’s no such trick!. Where would you put the USB ? ATM HACKING USING IPHONE OR SA
            (0)(0)