Six Indian management graduates from IIMs have landed themselves a lucrative job with an annual pay of Rs 44 lakh.
Dunia Finance, an Abu Dhabi-based finance company, has hired six new graduates from the distinguished Indian
Institute of Management’s campuses in Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
The MBA graduates have been offered a highly competitive, tax-free annual pay of Rs 44 lakh or gross of tax Rs 66 lakh, plus discretionary performance-related bonuses.
This ranks the finance company on par with world’s major corporate and multi-national recruiters. Empowering and enabling talent for success is embedded in the company’s culture, the company said.
Founded in 2008 by a team consisting of IIM alumni, Dunia has a proven track record as a consistent recruiter of MBA talent.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Rajeev Kakar, founder, managing director and CEO of Dunia, who is himself a 1987 graduate alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad, said
IIM campuses are the leading management institutions in India, recognised globally for their contribution to talent, and Dunia is a young and dynamic company committed to hiring the best in all markets.
“Our recruitment drive this year puts us right amongst the world’s major businesses as an employer of talent. Dunia has grown quickly and sustainably over the last five years, driven by a dedication to quality service and carefully nurtured talent management,” he said.
“We want to be seen as a dream recruiter for MBA talent from around the world, providing fulfilling careers that
empower people, enable success, and enrich lives,” he said.