Six Indian management graduates from IIMs have landed themselves a lucrative job with an annual pay of Rs 44 lakh.
Dunia Finance, an Abu Dhabi-based finance company, has hired six new graduates from the distinguished Indian
Institute of Management’s campuses in Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
The MBA graduates have been offered a highly competitive, tax-free annual pay of Rs 44 lakh or gross of tax Rs 66 lakh, plus discretionary performance-related bonuses.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This ranks the finance company on par with world’s major corporate and multi-national recruiters. Empowering and enabling talent for success is embedded in the company’s culture, the company said.
Founded in 2008 by a team consisting of IIM alumni, Dunia has a proven track record as a consistent recruiter of MBA talent.
Rajeev Kakar, founder, managing director and CEO of Dunia, who is himself a 1987 graduate alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad, said
IIM campuses are the leading management institutions in India, recognised globally for their contribution to talent, and Dunia is a young and dynamic company committed to hiring the best in all markets.
“Our recruitment drive this year puts us right amongst the world’s major businesses as an employer of talent. Dunia has grown quickly and sustainably over the last five years, driven by a dedication to quality service and carefully nurtured talent management,” he said.
“We want to be seen as a dream recruiter for MBA talent from around the world, providing fulfilling careers that
empower people, enable success, and enrich lives,” he said.