Shahabuddin in CBI custody, to be questioned in Bihar journalist murder case

Shahabuddin was taken to the CBI headquarters for questioning.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: May 29, 2017 1:03 pm
Sahabuddin, Rajdev Ranjan, CBI, RJD, journalist murder case Shahabuddin was taken to the CBI headquarters for questioning. (file photo)

Jailed Rashtriya Janata Dal leader, Shahabuddin was taken into CBI custody on Monday in connection with the murder of Bihar-based journalist Rajdev Ranjan. He was taken to the CBI headquarters for questioning. On Friday, a special CBI court in Muzaffarpur allowed the investigation agency to take custody of the former MP for eight days. Shahabuddin was informed that he was being made an accused for allegedly conspiring to murder the journalist. In May 2016, Ranjan, who was the bureau chief of Hindi daily Hindustan, was shot dead by bike-borne assailants.

In 2016, Ranjan’s wife Asha Ranjan moved the Supreme Court demanding the CBI to take over the probe in the murder case. She also met Home Minister Rajnath Singh in connection with the case. Earlier, Shahabuddin was briefly released on bail in connection with another case. He was, however, sent back to prison after the Bihar government challenged it. Shahabuddin courted controversy soon after his release when he said that Nitish Kumar was a “chief minister of circumstances”. He was spotted with wanted shooter Mohammed Kaif during a public event. Kaif allegedly murdered Ranjan at the behest of the RJD leader.

More details awaited.

alexander
    Jul 16, 2017 at 6:53 pm
    this person help me out he is a good hacker he erase criminal record and bad debit record contact him so you can talk more better alexanderwilliam2019
    alexander
    Jul 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
    Have trouble finding out what your spouse or children are up to with their phones because devices are secured with a password?or you constantly suspect foul play in your relationship?i have been through this as well until i met her, hacked all my partner's social network and let me know where i belong,you can try as well,tell her its from Tammy,contact email: alexanderwilliam2019 or text (323) 438-5146
    KENNEDY LAWSON
    Jul 4, 2017 at 12:34 pm
    Was surfing the internet some weeks ago then came across an article talking about a hacker who could hack WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER and also does some other hacks, So I decided to contact him (cyberfixitengineer cyberservices ) to see if he could help me hack my fiancee's phone and get into her and give me full access to her WHATSAPP and FACEBOOK without her finding out about it..Am still amazed at the wonderful job he did for me,I have been monitoring my fiancee and her ex boyfriends chats,found out they still seeing each other secretly..Well I have moved on with my life now.. incase you need such services or more contact: CYBERFIXITENGINEER CYBERSERVICES ..PHONE: (941) 677-0914,(713) 231 0370..He is fast,affordable and 100 reliable believe me..
    Patricia Holmes
    Jul 3, 2017 at 9:34 pm
    Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (CYBERHACKTON ) call and text (916) 302-2234 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.
    sharon
    Jun 30, 2017 at 7:23 pm
    Do you need a hacker for hire? or specialized hack jobs, hack into email accounts , yahoo, aol etc., gain access to various social networks such as facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo etc., specialized and experienced hacking into educational ins utions, change of grades, clearing of criminal records, smartphone hack. contact us via hotcyberlord at g mail dot com
  6. L
    livihinoabel
    Jun 24, 2017 at 5:19 am
    Cyberprofessionalhacker is the real hacker out there, please be careful of imposters. they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not. i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful if you need an hacker mail (cyberprofessionalhacker ), they work effectively, i can testify to that. mail them today and you will get your work done
  7. C
    chrias kathee
    Jun 19, 2017 at 4:45 am
    I strongly recommend you consult( QUICKSOLUTION040 ) for any hack related issues.I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security,Spying on accounts/cellphones,retrieving deleted text messages or accounts,bank account top ups,credit card top up, phone hack,whatsapp,facebook, hangout,wechat,snapchat etc..... >
> He can be tested and trusted once you pay for his services.With his service,you can spy on cheating partners and get real evidence of whatever you require.
> His services are quite affordable,don’t hesitate to contact him at QUICKSOLUTION040
  8. C