Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama on Friday praised the RSS for its support to the Tibetan cause and said it has done good work towards promoting the values of discipline and dedication.
Dalai Lama was talking to mediapersons at the RSS Smruti Mandir premises after paying tributes to RSS founder late K B Hedgewar and his successor Guruji Golwalkar at their memorials there.
Recalling his association with VHP leader Ashok Singhal and late RSS leader K S Sudarshan, Dalai Lama said that the RSS is working in India with dedication similar to ours in Tibet. “RSS has always supported the cause of Tibet and hence I always had love for it,” Dalai Lama said, adding, ‘RSS thinks not just for India but for the entire world.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat was away on tour but the two leaders spoke on phone during which Bhagwat told Dalai Lama that the RSS will continue to support the cause of Tibet.
RSS western region chief Ravi Joshi and Nagpur city chief Dilip Gupta accompanied him during the visit. Joshi described Dalai Lama’s visit as “inspiring for swayamsevaks.”