Robert Vadra takes on ‘obsessed’ Arvind Kejriwal: Have grudges against me, come speak directly

"Robert Vadra" seems to be the most referred name in the dictionary of Delhi CM.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: March 9, 2017 12:08 pm
Robert Vadra, Arvind Kejriwal, Vadra Kejriwal quote, kejriwal dictionary, robert vadra news, latest robert vadra kejriwal, latest news Congress leader and businessman Robert Vadra.

Congress leader and businessman Robert Vadra on Thursday hit out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for constantly referring to him saying it appears the AAP convener has a ‘strange obsession for me’.

In a post on Facebook, where Vadra referred to a news report in The Indian Express quoting Arvind Kejriwal, he said:

“Robert Vadra” seems to be the most referred name in the dictionary of Delhi CM. His remarks “Vadra will eat him alive” depict a strange obsession for me. I would humbly request our Delhi CM to come & speak with me directly, for all his grudges he has against me, instead of inciting other people against me. My best wishes to our Delhi CM, in all his endeavours.

Watch |Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu’s Son’s Assets Jumped From Rs 14.50 Crore To Rs 330 Crore In 5 Months

Vadra was referring to Kejriwal’s quote accusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi of targetting AAP minister Satyendar Jain. The quote read: You can only arrest Satyendar Jain, not Dikshit. If the PM raises a finger against Robert Vadra, I’ll be convinced he has a 56-inch chest… Vadra will eat him alive… He (Modi) is taking revenge on the people of Delhi for choosing us, and has been blocking our work, but we have done so much despite the hindrance.”

Here is Vadra’s Facebook post:

1. PCKULKARNI
    Mar 9, 2017 at 9:40 am
    ACB was forcibly taken away by centre from Delhi govt
    (0)(0)
      SubbuI
      Mar 9, 2017 at 7:03 am
      MODI PROMISED TO PUT DAMADJI BEHIND BAR WITH IN 100DAYSlt;br/gt;UMA BHARATHI CRIED WOLF TO PUNISH VADRA WITH IN 2 MONTHSlt;br/gt;KHATTAR SAID HE WILL HANG VADRA IN PUBLIC SQUARE WITH IN 6 MONTHSlt;br/gt;THIS JOKER KERRIWAL SAID SAME ABOUR MADAM DIXITlt;br/gt;WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL PROMISES. I THINK ROBERT VADRA AND MADAM DIXIT IS PERFECTLY NON CORRUPT. PEOPLE.2019 WILL GIVE ANSWER TO ALL THESE FALSE PROBAA.SATHYAMEVA JAYATHE
      (0)(0)
        SubbuI
        Mar 9, 2017 at 12:58 pm
        MODI SPOKE SO MUCH ABOUT CORRUPTION IN HIS ELECTION BASHANS.NOT A WORD ABOUT VIJAY MALLAYA -WHY?
        (0)(0)
          SubbuI
          Mar 9, 2017 at 12:56 pm
          ROBERT VADRA AND LAL KISHEN ADVANI WERE SIMILAR IN ONE WAY TO NALAYAK NMODI. THIS DICTATOR USED BOTH OF THEM LIKE LADDER TO CLIMB TO POWER. AND ONE HE KICKED IT DOWN THE OTHER HE KEPT IN SAFE FOR FUTURE USE IF NEEDEDLIKE A BLACK MAILER -.DIRTY POLITICS
          (0)(0)
          1. V
            vvvvv
            Mar 9, 2017 at 4:36 am
            There is no proof otherwise BJP Specially modi and Amit Shah not sit quietly... Even they make also they know very well later going to backfire them .. ..Jai Hind
            (0)(0)