BJP president Rajnath Singh revived the debate over the mysterious disappearance of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose on his 117th birth anniversary and promised to take steps to unveil it if his party came to power at the Centre.
“When the BJP will form the government at Centre, we will order for an inquiry into the mystery,” Rajnath Singh said after visiting the house where Netaji was born here and garlanding his statue.
The BJP leader said a lot of research and investigation was required to ascertain the cause and nature of Netaji’s disappearance in 1945.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The government of India till date has instituted at least three judicial commissions to probe the matter.