Ramdev launches private security business with ‘Parakram Suraksha’

"Our aim is to prepare individuals for self and country's security and for this we have formed Parakram. This will help develop military instinct in each and every citizen of the country so as to awaken the spirit and determination for individual and national security,"said Acharya Balakrishna.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 13, 2017 8:59 pm
Yoga guru and Patanjali Ayurveda founder Ramdev (Source: Express file photo)

Yoga guru and Patanjali Ayurveda founder Ramdev launched his own security firm titled Parakram Suraksha Pvt Ltd on Thursday. According to a report by news agency ANI, Acharya Balakrishna, managing director of Patanjali said, “Security is a very important issue either for a man or a woman. Our aim is to prepare individuals for self and country’s security and for this we have formed Parakram. This will help develop military instinct in each and every citizen of the country so as to awaken the spirit and determination for individual and national security.”

“Ramdev has hired retired Army and police personnel to train young interested recruits and plan to make a mark in security,” Balakrishna added.

Ramdev’s Patanjali has made him the 25th richest person in India with Rs 25,600 crore of wealth, according to ANI.

1. @
    @Abhimanyu tyipathi
    Jul 21, 2017 at 8:48 pm
    I am Abhimanyu tripathi l am interested patanjali parkaram. Plt. Hightc170 cm. Chest 90 wat. 67 kg army phycel 3 bar pass. Con . n. 25717819
  2. T
    T gopala krishna
    Jul 21, 2017 at 7:11 pm
    I am Ex Sub major 28 years service in Indian Army, worked in security services, Regional manager and Admin manager . Presently working for Patanjali orgnaisation Hyderabad .I wish to set up ''Parakram Suraksha Pvt Ltd'' Branch office at Hyderarabad . My contact 00029950 .
    Shivam tyagi
    Jul 20, 2017 at 9:27 pm
    My name is shivam Tyagi, i am interested in Prakram surksha security, joined group ,highet -169cm weight -56 My contact no. 8445233520
    sumit kumar yadav
    Jul 20, 2017 at 6:25 pm
    Sumit Kumar yadav height 170 cm weight 70 kg chest 90-95 SSC physical test passed 2013 age 26year my contact number 9889457757
    R.P.TIWARI
    Jul 20, 2017 at 6:23 pm
    achhi sonch ke sath sath achhi suruwat hi aise kadam ki jarurat hi bharat ko i proud of you adarniya baba ji ...ph .9015829798
  6. N
    Naveen singh
    Jul 20, 2017 at 4:02 pm
    Naveen singhI am interested your group I am joined immediately my experience 1year Raxa security Airport my mobile number 9829572537Reply
  7. B
    Babu Meena
    Jul 20, 2017 at 3:50 pm
    Dharmender Kumar meena Night. 170cm. Wight. 60kg. Chest. 80-85 My contact no.9783963199
  8. B
    Babu Meena
    Jul 20, 2017 at 3:48 pm
    Dharmender Kumar meena Night 170cm. Wight-56kg. Chest 80-85cm Mob no:-9783953199